Dancing

Dancing
Click Here for, DANCING WITH THE WILD BEAST, diary among friends of the Mozambique Bush

Hard Nosed Big Game Hounds

Hard Nosed Big Game Hounds
Click the pic for "The hard Nosed Pack"

Luwire Photographic Safaris

Luwire Photographic Safaris
Looking across the Lugenda from one of the camps

Monday, July 1, 2013

AS OUR INDEPENDENCE DAY APPROACHES, SOME THOUGHTS.


"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable, a most sacred right -- a right which we hope and believe is to liberate the world. Nor is this right confined to cases in which the whole people of an existing government may choose to exercise it. Any portion of such people, that can, may revolutionize, and make their own of so much of the territory as they inhabit.' Abraham Lincoln, January 12, 1848 speech in Congress .

(If I'm not mistaken 13 states did this and a war was waged against them,)

The People have lost again, as the oabamaination marches to war against what is left of Freedom, completing Lincoln's bow to the demands of his politicial handlers that started the ball rolling..

Sounds familiar,

You can choose your own health care plan but if you don't you will be fined. 
You can speak with all freedom but just don't speak against obama or what he wants.
You can be born here and be free but follow the rules or go to jail, only those who come here illegally can brake the rules and partake of the" bottle feed plan" of the government plus the perks of obama's brown nose plan.
If you are a muslim he will pat you on the ass, and bounce you on his knee,  he can't tell the difference  whether your a radical or not so he hugs you  all but," be assured his manic desire for the adoration of the world"  will condem you along with me. 
 If you are a Christian, well prepare yourself and your family cause it ain't gonna be pretty!

If you disagree with my thoughts, well for now I can freely say......... but no I will keep it clean and tell you to just imagine a good rank cussing blasting you across the face and ringing in your ears, I'm sure you have experience with this. For now I can say what I want but, some day you will look back and remember these words and the words of others as you rot away under the beautiful umbrella of hope and change.

I can't seem to ever bring myself to apologize for writing what I believe even if it offends a lot of ignorant human beings. I don't think any great man ever has. A.P. MCGEE 2013

No comments:

Copyright Notice

COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Audwin McGee and Sons of Savages (www.sonsofsavages.com), 2008-2009-2010-2011,2012,2013,2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Sons of Savages with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

About Me

My photo
I’m a Southern Boy, just 56 last November, I get around here and there, Central America, Africa, Red Bay. I’m a Father, Grandfather, Husband, Artist and general flunky of sorts. Live in a little historic town in an old building I remodeled. Just wanted to hear myself think I guess, talk about the need of simplification, show some art, express an interest or two, brag on my dogs and see where it goes. That’s it!, That’s the deal, Thanks