Dancing

Dancing
Click Here for, DANCING WITH THE WILD BEAST, diary among friends of the Mozambique Bush

Hard Nosed Big Game Hounds

Hard Nosed Big Game Hounds
Click the pic for "The hard Nosed Pack"

Luwire Photographic Safaris

Luwire Photographic Safaris
Looking across the Lugenda from one of the camps

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Young Friend Dylan is Rolling Like He Should!


I first met Dylan when he was somewhere around 9 or 10. I had met his dad James through a mutual friend and one day I ran into James with Dylan at his side. James was living here in the Shoals and writing for Rodney Hall at Fame Recording Studios. James is a great writer with hits like Modern Day Bonnie and Clyde in his Catalog. James had come up from Shreveport with Jimmy Nutt and a few others and decided to stay. Later Dylan and his sister arrived and would spend summers and time here with their Dad. Dylan was always a bit shy and quiet but his bright eyes were constantly taking in every move you made. The more I was around him the more I felt that warm heart of his beating away maintaining and directing the growth of his character. Very much like his dad he evokes the perfect attitude to become a great musician and performer in that he sings his soul right out and into yours. So much more I could say but for now I reccomend a listen. Congratulations Dylan, and keep it between the ridges.



This is the list of songs from the new album, "Paupers Field" which goes on sale today!

1. LOW
2. If Time Was For Wasting
3. If The Creek Don't Rise
4. Tuesday Night Rain
5. Emma Hartley
6. Ain't Too Good At Losing
7. Changing Of The Seasons
8. 5th Avenue Bar
9. On With The Night
10. Coyote Creek
11. Death Of Outlaw Billy John
12. No Kind Of Forgiveness

No comments:

Copyright Notice

COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Audwin McGee and Sons of Savages (www.sonsofsavages.com), 2008-2009-2010-2011,2012,2013,2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Sons of Savages with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

About Me

My photo
I’m a Southern Boy, just 56 last November, I get around here and there, Central America, Africa, Red Bay. I’m a Father, Grandfather, Husband, Artist and general flunky of sorts. Live in a little historic town in an old building I remodeled. Just wanted to hear myself think I guess, talk about the need of simplification, show some art, express an interest or two, brag on my dogs and see where it goes. That’s it!, That’s the deal, Thanks