Dancing

Dancing
Click Here for, DANCING WITH THE WILD BEAST, diary among friends of the Mozambique Bush

Hard Nosed Big Game Hounds

Hard Nosed Big Game Hounds
Click the pic for "The hard Nosed Pack"

Luwire Photographic Safaris

Luwire Photographic Safaris
Looking across the Lugenda from one of the camps

Friday, June 26, 2009

Again, a Little Consorting Going On








The South is good to me. I've lived in and out and around here off and on for most of my life. There's not too many places you can live that's got woods, creeks, a big river, swamps and as much room as this area does to just get out and roam. You got your fishing, hunting, etc. etc. but more than all this you got your "Amigos". I've always been blessed with great friends here at home. I got friends all over this place we call earth but I always look forward to coming home and catching up with my Southern Brothers.
I can leave my place swing by Billy Reid's if its not too early and have a conversation with him and Pappy. On the other hand, in the late afternoon I might go stick my feet in the cold waters of Cypress Creek at David C's house and cast a Clouser to a Small Mouth then wade on down a few hundred feet on the other bank to Robin's and have him cook us a Pizza in his Creek Side Pizza Oven. I picked up my good friend J Kelvin T at the Muscle Shoals Airport this morning. He'd flown up from Birmingham in his Beechcraft to look over a design project I'm overseeing for another Southern Brother, Allan R.
Then there are all those brothers and sisters that make music in our area, the older and more "mature?" Muscle Shoals Swampers, David, Kelvin, N.C. Scott, Jimmy, Patterson, Jason, Mac, Gary, Rodney, James, Cindy, Larry, Angela, Lenny, Shane and the rest keeping the Muscle Shoals Sound alive and well. I was over to Fame this morning to talk to Rodney and got to say hello to Gary and Larry. Gary always gives me a hug, what an entertainer and song writer and Larry Byrom, well you should google him sometime. Anyway that's it today, just wanting to hear myself think some more, share a few thoughts, see where it goes. AP Larry Byrom
Fame2.com Gary Nichols>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and thank you for your kind acknowledgment. I enjoy every time I see you. Let's get together soon!

Love ya!
Larry Byrom

Copyright Notice

COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Audwin McGee and Sons of Savages (www.sonsofsavages.com), 2008-2009-2010-2011,2012,2013,2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Sons of Savages with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

About Me

My photo
I’m a Southern Boy, just 56 last November, I get around here and there, Central America, Africa, Red Bay. I’m a Father, Grandfather, Husband, Artist and general flunky of sorts. Live in a little historic town in an old building I remodeled. Just wanted to hear myself think I guess, talk about the need of simplification, show some art, express an interest or two, brag on my dogs and see where it goes. That’s it!, That’s the deal, Thanks